8th International Conference on Information Technology Research
"The Next Evolution in Digital Transformation"
of Acceptance of Full Papers
The ICITR 2023 conference welcomes full papers from the below themes, but they are not restricted to the following:
Track 1 | Computer Vision
Human Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics, Image Processing, Geographic Information Systems, Video Analysis, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Multimedia Systems and Services
Track 2 | Artificial Intelligence
Deep Learning, Agents and Multi-agent Systems, Decision Making, Machine Learning, Space Explainable AI, Responsible AI, Neural Networks, Pattern Recognition, Expert Systems, Natural Language Processing, Intelligent Systems, Reinforcement Learning, Semantic Web, Ontology Modelling
Track 3 | Computing
Quantum Computing, Cognitive Computing, High Performance Computing, Distributed and Parallel Systems, Social Computing, Cloud Computing, Grid Computing, Human-Centered Computing, Complex Systems, Mobile Networking, Embedded Systems, Mobile and Wireless Security, High Performance Computing, Parallel Computing, Distributed Computing
Track 4 | Data Science & Data Driven Applications
Data Mining and Data Warehousing, Big Data, Data Analytics, Sentiment Analysis, Fuzzy Logic, Data Fusion, Social Network Models, Information Retrieval, Mathematical Modelling, Statistical Modelling, Health Informatics, Bioinformatics, Social Behavioral Modelling, Decision Making, Risk Management
Track 5 | Technology Trends
Internet of Things, Blockchain, Robotics, Digital Transformation, Software Engineering, Software Quality Assurance, Cloud Networking
**Please note that Literature surveys/review papers will not be accepted. All papers submitted will be checked for plagiarism.
Full Paper Submission
Authors are invited to submit original full papers of no more than six (6) pages, including results, figures, tables, and references. Authors can include up to two (2) additional pages at a cost to the authors of Rs. 10,000/= per page. Electronic submission in PDF format is required. Papers must be formatted in IEEE double-column format on A4 size paper.
Authors must strictly follow the provided template. Final papers found to exceed page limits and or otherwise violate the instructions to authors will not be considered.
As creators of the work, authors have a number of responsibilities when submitting their paper or manuscript to ICITR. They must warrant:
- That the papers they submit are their own original work.
- That no portion of their paper (including, but not limited to, graphics and figures) has been previously published unless written consent from the previous publisher has been obtained prior to submission.
- That the paper is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That the authors listed on the paper accurately reflect those who actually did the work and contributed to the paper in a meaningful way.
- That they have identified and acknowledged all sources used in the creation of their paper or manuscript, including any graphics, images, tables, and figures, and also including any persons who do not meet the criteria for authorship.
Blind Review Instructions
Author names and their affiliations should be removed from the initial PDF file for the double blind review process. The final accepted camera-ready paper should have the author details as per the IEEE guidelines.
The Papers will go through a thorough review process. Initial submissions with a high similarity index will be rejected without review. For papers that are accepted for review, Program Committee (PC) members will be matched to submissions based on research expertise and interest. Authors will be provided with a brief time window to address the initial review comments. The revised manuscript submitted by the authors will then be taken into account in the final recommendations, and reviews may be changed accordingly. The final decisions will be made by the program chairs.
Authors will be required to transfer the copyright to their paper to ICITR. Accepted papers will be available via the online schedule at the conference. The published archival versions of the papers will be made available in the ICITR Digital Library and in Google Scholar after the conference. At least one author of each accepted submission must present the paper at the conference. We encourage all authors to attend if possible.
Preparing Camera-Ready Paper
- The guidelines will be available soon.
Conference Registration and Attendance
- The details will be available soon.
- Further information regarding paper submission and conference registration can be obtained by contacting the conference organizing committee via firstname.lastname@example.org.